Thursday 3 May 2018

STAMPlorations CAS - May Challenge

After a bit of a break, the monthly challenge at STAMPlorations CAS is back.



Here's my card




I started by stamping STAMPlorations Butterfly Row on a 96 lb bristol A2 card panel. I added color to the butterflies with Zig Clean Color Real Brush markers (Orange, Bright Yellow) and blended the colors with a water brush. I cut a mask of the butterflies from post-it notes. I covered the butterflies and added distress ink (salty ocean, broken china) with ink blending tools to create the background. I added the sentiment from STAMPlorations Trendy Butterflies 2. I adhered the panel to a card base.

Thanks for stopping by
sue

9 comments:

  1. Love all the orange used and those lovely butterflies on that fabulous background TFS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great coloring of your butterflies!

    ReplyDelete
  3. so pretty with the row of orange butterflies.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this butterfly line for a simple but gorgeous card.

    ReplyDelete
  5. lovely card - love the colors:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. The butterfly row is such a fun stamp and I really like the sponged sky background.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I love receiving comments and feedback.