Sunday 11 March 2018

Muse Card Challenge #256

Loved the Muse card by Anita Bowden over at Muse Card Challenge




I was inspired by:
- the monochromatic (teal) colour
- the vellum strip with silver heat embossing
- an anniversary sentiment
- white heart with vine-like foliage

Here's my card



I started with Stampin' Up's Tempting Turquoise ink and cardstock. I stamped using Stampin' Up's Thoughts & Prayers 1 of 2 onto white cardstock. I die cut a heart using Memory Box's Cherub Hearts dies. I used silver embossing powder for the sentiment from Paper Smooches' Good Gab stamp set and heat set it on vellum. Like Anita, I folded over the vellum and adhered it to the back of the turquoise panel. I trimmed the turquoise panel and adhered it to a white card base.

Thanks for stopping by
sue

3 comments:

  1. This is a lovely take on Anita's card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful take on Anita's card! Your flourish is so pretty and I love your color palette!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh, I recognise that stamp, it's part of a tree image isn't it? Great job. And I love the font of your sentiment too.
    Thanks so much for playing along at Muse this week, Anita x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I love receiving comments and feedback.