Sunday 4 March 2018

MFT Card Challenges: Sketch Challenge #374

It's been awhile since I've come over to the MFT Card (Sketch) Challenge blog. I love to be inspired by sketches. Here's the current sketch



Here's my card



I started with MFT Tag Builders Blueprints 2 to create the tag for the central rectangle of the sketch. I used MFT Peaceful Wildflowers stamp set with Hero Arts inks (passion flower, pale tomato, soft cantaloupe, field greens) for the white panel on the tag. I added some natural cord for the top of the tag. The sentiment is from the same stamp set and I matted with the same cardstock as the tag to tie things together. I found some subtle patterned paper to use as the background. I popped up the tag for some added dimension.

Thanks for stopping by. I'll need to remember to stop by MFT more often.
sue

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love receiving comments and feedback.