Thursday 16 November 2017

STAMPlorations CAS Reminder Post

Back with another card for the STAMPlorations CAS Monthly challenge





Here's my card



I made an autumnal card in preparation for American Thanksgiving. I started by inking up a 96 lb bristol panel with distress ink (brushed corduroy, ground espresso) with ink blending tools. I used ARTplorations Autumn Falling stencil by spritzing it with water and then applied the wet side to the inked panel. I let the water "lift" some of the distress ink and carefully lifted the stencil. With some paper towel, I lifted some extra water. I found that the leaves were difficult to see. So, I used a Stampin' Up Early Espresso marker to outline the leaves on the stencil to make them more apparent. For the sentiment, I used gold embossing powder and STAMPlorations  Heartfelt Rose on vellum.

Thanks for visiting
sue

1 comment:

  1. pretty card..really looks like the end of Fall with the colours you used.
    :) Karen

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I love receiving comments and feedback.