Thursday 2 November 2017

STAMPlorations CAS - November Challenge

Hi! It's time for a new monthly challenge at STAMPlorations CAS. This month the challenge is




Here's my card




I started with ARTplorations Leaf Prints stencil. I coloured a few leaves with Zig Clean Color Real Brush markers (Dark Oatmeal, Mustard, Light Brown, Brown). I fussy cut the leaves. For the background, I used ARTplorations Shutters stencil with distress ink (ground espresso) applied with an ink blending tool. For the sentiment, the stamp is from STAMPlorations Fond Expressions 2 stamp set, inked with Stampin' Up's Early Espresso ink.

We'd love to see what you create. Join us at STAMPlorations CAS.

Check out the online store at STAMPlorations and use my code STAMPGIRLSUE for 20% off your purchase.

Thanks for visiting
sue

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love receiving comments and feedback.