Saturday 2 September 2017

a2z Scrapbooking - September 14th post

I'm up at a2z Scrapbooking today with a new card. It's a Christmas card because it will be here before I know it. Hero Arts has some great new Christmas-inspired stamp sets. I'm using one of the new releases. 

Here's my card




I went for a non-traditional Christmas colour. I remember my Auntie's home where she had a pink Christmas tree back in the 70s. I think that she was ahead of her time - they seem quite trendy now.

I stamped the trees from Hero Arts CM179 Winter Silhouettes with Hero Arts bubble gum ink. For the silhouettes, I stamped with Versafine Onyx Black ink. I used silver embossing powder for the sentiment from the same stamp set.

We'd love for you to join us for the current challenge at a2z Scrapbooking where it's 
All you have to do, is CASE an a2z Scrapbooking designer and use a Hero Arts product as the focal point. If you're looking for Hero Arts products, check out a2z Scrapbooking etsy store. When your cart reaches $25, use my code Sue15 for 15% off your purchase.

Thanks for visiting
sue

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love receiving comments and feedback.