Monday 10 July 2017

Tic Tac Toe TTTC 005

Another fun challenge at Tic Tac Toe Challenge



For my card, I chose the center column - summer, die-cut, pattern paper. Living in the Pacific Northwest, I think of the sun when I think of summer. Here's my card



I used Reverse Confetti's Sun 'n Clouds Confetti cuts to diecut the sun. I added colour with ink blending tools and distress inks (squeezed lemonade and mustard seed). The sentiment is from Simon Says STAMP Bring the Sunshine stamp set. The patterned paper is from Echo Park's Happy Days 6x6 paper pack.

Thanks for visiting
sue


2 comments:

  1. What a happy sun with his glasses on! Nice clean card that brings a smile! Thank you for joining us this week at Tic Tac Toe Challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cheerful card! Thanks for playing with us at the TTTC!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I love receiving comments and feedback.