Monday 3 July 2017

Tic Tac Toe Challenge TTTC004

Another fun challenge at Tic Tac Toe Challenge




Here's my card - I chose the left column.


I used an "old" Stampin' Up's DSP - Ice Cream Parlor - as the background for the gift and for the background for the sentiment. The gift is a three-part die system from STAMPlorations CUTplorations Gift Builder #1. The sentiment is from Simon Says STAMP Birthday Messages stamp set. I interpreted "accent" as focal point and made the gift the focal point.

Thanks for visiting
sue

2 comments:

  1. What a bright and cheerful card! Thanks for playing along in the Tic Tac Toe Challenge -- hope to see you again next week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun and fresh card! That font is just adorable...Many thanks for sharing your talent with the Tic Tac Toe Challenge and we hope that you join us again this week.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I love receiving comments and feedback.