Sunday 28 May 2017

CASology Week 250: LOUD

Now that I'm back to working regular hours, instead of crazy overtime hours, I'm finding that I'm having more time to craft. Good for me; not so great for the pocketbook! I was inspired by the current challenge at CASology, where the cue card is



Here's my card



I guess after watching on the news, how law enforcement is starting to go after the loud motorcycles, I thought that I'd make a card with a motorcycle. The motorcycle is from Stampin' Up's Rev Up the Fun stamp set. The flame, which I stamped with my MISTI, once with Hero Arts Butter Bar ink and then with Hero Arts Orange Soda, where I lightly dabbed the flames, is from CTMH's Born to Ride stamp set. The sentiment is from CTMH's Finish Line stamp set. I matted the card with black cardstock.

Thanks for visiting
sue

2 comments:

  1. Wow! This card is amazing! I love the black and white graphic look with the pop of color from your flames. Absolutely perfect for our challenge cue! Thanks for playing along with CASology this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a perfect interpretation of the LOUD cue! Congratulations on your win!!! :)
    Thanks for playing along with us over at CASology!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I love receiving comments and feedback.