Thursday 20 April 2017

STAMPlorations CAS Card Challenge #16

It's time for the mid-month post for the current CAS Card Challenge at STAMPlorations. The current challenge is 


We'd love for you to join us for this challenge. Challenge rules include a maximum of three CAS cards submitted per month; you don't have to use STAMPlorations products on your card (who wouldn't want to, their products are so awesome!) and it's your choice whether to include the optional color twist, or not.

Here's my card


I started with Dragonfly Waltz ARTplorations stencil, distress inks (picked raspberry, cracked pistachio and blueprint sketch) applied with ink daubers. To prevent too much overlap of color, I used scrap paper to cover sections where I didn't want the color to go. The sentiment is from STAMPlorations' Fond Expressions 2 stamp set. I added a few sequins to complete the card.

Thanks for visiting
sue

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love receiving comments and feedback.