Thursday 6 April 2017

STAMPlorations CAS Card Challenge #16

I've had to keep this secret for what seems like forever. I feel so blessed to have been named to a Guest Designer position at STAMPlorations for their CAS Card Challenges. I stumbled upon STAMPlorations a couple of years ago and slowly am building up my collection. 

Our challenge this month is 


We'd love to have you join us this month. Blog rules include a maximum of three Clean & Simple (CAS) cards each month, you don't have to use STAMPlorations products to join in (why wouldn't you - they are great!) and it's your option whether to include the optional color twist, or not. 

Here's my card


I used STAMPlorations SKETCHED: Tulips stamp with versamark ink on vellum, followed by silver embossing powder and heat set with my heat tool. I coloured in the opposite side of the vellum with copics V12, V15 and G05. I framed the vellum with some silver shimmer paper. To complete the card, I added a silver chiffon bow on the upper left corner. 

Thanks for visiting
sue

1 comment:

  1. Love the silver embossed vellum. Such a beautiful technique and card.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I love receiving comments and feedback.