Saturday 1 October 2016

a2z October Challenge

Here's my card for the October challenge at a2z Scrapbooking


This month's challenge is "Layer It".

Layers - not really my style to have frilly things, lots of texture and detail. I'm more of a Clean & Simple cardmaker. So, I was thinking that I might use one of Hero Arts' layering stamp sets. Then I remembered these tri-layer cards that were all the rage, not so long ago.

I used Hero Arts CL980 Happy Mother's Day stamp set. I added colour with copics only to the top layer. The sentiment is from Hero Arts CL925 Dare to Dream stamp set.

How would you like a 15% discount off of purchases of more than $25 at a2z Scrapbooking store? Use my code Sue15 for that 15% discount.

Thanks for visiting
sue

1 comment:

Thanks for visiting. I love receiving comments and feedback.