Thursday 29 September 2016

a2z Scrapbooking Post

I'm back with a card that I made for a2z Scrapbooking.

Here's my card


I find one layer cards a bit intimidating. I know me - I'll put a lot of effort into making the card and then the very last thing I have to do, I'll smudge it or leave an ink blob or well, you know - mess it up! I kind of hold my breath until it's finished. Phew - this one worked out!

I drew really faint pencil marks to demarcate the area I wanted to focus on. I used Hero Arts Spring Hello with Lia stamp set with a variety of Hero Arts inks. The sentiment is from the same stamp set. I used a thin black marker to add a frame.

How would you like a 15% discount off of purchases of more than $25 at a2z Scrapbooking store? Use my code Sue15 for that 15% discount.

Thanks for visiting
sue

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love receiving comments and feedback.