Friday 19 August 2016

Sunday Stamps Challenge 133

Thought I'd join in the fun at Sunday Stamps 

Here's the inspiration

 

I made myself a note to do a hydrangea. I finished a card with a purple hydrangea, then I noticed that the challenge was

SSC133 Shades of Blue - Use a Minimum of 3 colors and a neutral of your Choice


UGH - I figured that I would just skip this week. Then I noticed that I still had a week to try to re-create me card. No problem - I can always use another thank you card.

Here's my card


Used Mondo Hydrangea by Essentials by Ellen, coloured with copics. Sentiment from Simon Says STAMP Lots of Thanks stamp set.

Thanks for visiting
sue


1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad you made a second blue hydrangea card...it is sooo pretty (as, I'm sure the purple one was too!). Thanks for playing along with us (twice!) at Sunday Stamps this week.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I love receiving comments and feedback.