Tuesday 30 August 2016

Simon Says STAMP Blog Wednesday Challenge

It's funny how I get stuck in tunnel vision - I have an idea and am so focused that I don't consider alternatives. Case in point, the current challenge at Simon Says STAMP Blog

This week the challenge is

It’s Hip To Be Square


Of course, I get "stuck" in creating a square card. However, just before writing this blog post,"it" hit me that I could have made a regular A2 card, using squares on the card, whether they be images stamped on small squares or a mosaic pattern of square or ... well, the options are limitless. Another, why didn't I think of that sooner moments!

Nonetheless, here is my square card


The sentiment (one of my favourites) is from Simon Says STAMP Flower Friend stamp set and the flowers are from Simon Says STAMP Life is a Journey stamp set.

Thanks for visiting
sue

2 comments:

  1. I hear you about having the tunnel vision moment...we all have those! Your square card is absolutely delightful! I love the classy and perfectly placed stamped images, Sue! So glad that you join the fun over Simon Says Stamp Wednesday” It’s Hip to be Square” Challenge! You are in my thoughts often and I hope you are doing well. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty and dainty! Love how the flowers frame the sentiment. Thanks for playing along Simon Says Stamp It's Hip to be Square Challenge. Gayatri xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I love receiving comments and feedback.