Tuesday 30 August 2016

Happy Little Stampers August CAS Challenge

Hello there. Happy to join the fun at Happy Little Stampers this month for their CAS challenge




Here's my card




I love to create this type of card. It really "speaks" to me. I love the simplicity, yet the details. I start with a 2.5" circle mask (I used a repositionible label) and using ink daubers applied distress inks dusty concord, faded jeans and tumbled glass). I then stamped using Technique Tuesday's Wildflowers stamp set and removed the mask. The sentiment is from Simon Says Stamp Lots of Thanks stamp set.

Thanks for visiting
sue

2 comments:

  1. Such a stunning design! Soft and delicate shading makes perfect background for the silhouette. Thank you for playing along with Happy Little Stampers CAS challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very beautiful card. I like the colors that you used. Thank you for playing along with Happy Little Stampers CAS.
    Have a nice weekend,
    Bożena DT HLS

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I love receiving comments and feedback.