Monday 7 December 2015

Time Out Challenges #45

I'm loving all of the recent and current challenges which permit me to bring out my Christmas-y stamps and papers. It's a good thing because I haven't finalized my annual Christmas card. Keep those challenges coming!

The current challenge at TIME OUT Challenges 

The inspiration phrase is
Snowflakes are Winter's Butterflies

Here's my card



I inked up a panel with ink blending tools and distress inks (tumbled glass, broken china, salty ocean).

I found some white shimmer paper and cut out snowflakes with these Simon Says STAMP dies








The sentiment is from this stamp set from Catherine Pooler's Holiday Magic Stamp of Approval box




I added single rhinestones in the center of each snowflake to add a bit of sparkle.

Thanks for visiting
sue

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love receiving comments and feedback.