Sunday 13 September 2015

Muse Challenge #132

Here's my card

It's for the current challenge at Muse Card Club 

This week's Muse is created by Joan Bardee 
 




I was inspired by the multiple related sentiments and the polka dot patterned paper.

I have not had much success stamping multiple sentiments on a card. Inevitably, the last sentiment, either doesn't stamp properly or more likely, I end up with extra ink somewhere on the card! Yes, I should figure out how to use my Misti ... one day!

I found this stamp on my shelf. I'm not sure where I bought it or which company made this cling stamp. I used distress markers to add ink to the stamp. Since this was a Happy Birthday card, I looked for some multicoloured polka dot paper which of course, I couldn't immediately locate in my craft stash - quit laughing! I found this paper which used a repeated geometric pattern of multicolour intersecting circles. I couldn't find a piece of ribbon that would work, so instead made a paper banner.

Thank you, Joan for the fun Muse card to inspire me.

Thanks for visiting
sue

1 comment:

  1. Your card is great! I have the same problem when I try and create my own set of sentiments and the MISTI does help, but it is easier to use a stamp that does it for us! Thanks for playing at Muse this week. I am honored!! ps. the paper banner on the side is a perfect!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I love receiving comments and feedback.