Tuesday 15 September 2015

Ellen Hutson CLASSroom and A Blog Named Hero Challenges

Here's my card

It's for the current challenge at Ellen Hutson the CLASSroom 

MIX-IT-UP Challenge -  to qualify, simply combine any Essentials by Ellen product AND Impression Obsession product.

Also, it's for the current challenge at A Blog Named Hero

 

I used this Ellen Hutson stamp set for the sentiment

 
and this Ellen Hutson die set for the flowers and leaves. I added some Wink of Stella to the flower outlines for a bit of sparkle.




For the background, I used this Impression Obsession Thin Stripes stamp.

I realize that it's a bit of a stretch. My sentiment includes the word "happy" so that's why I've included it with the A Blog Named Hero happy challenge.

Thanks for visiting
sue 

1 comment:

Thanks for visiting. I love receiving comments and feedback.