Friday 21 August 2015

Unity Stamps - Friends with Flair

Here's my card
It's for this week's Friends with Flair at Unity Stamps

Angela, from Unity Stamps, posted a short video on Facebook encouraging us to try to make a tag by stamping and adding strips of colour with the aid of washi tape (I used post-it tape). I decided to incorporate the tag into a card for Friends with Flair. The sentiment is from the I Am Woman Sentiment Kit. Since there were lots of straight lines of colour on the tag, I chose the swirly embossing folder. I added a bit of shiny ribbon to add some sparkle.

Thanks for visiting
sue

12 comments:

  1. This is so fun I love all the colors!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty! Love this beautiful sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Like how you switched it up on an angle!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness, I love a pretty tag and this one is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card! Love that sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome stripes. Very cool design with them.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the bright rainbow tag!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love this! That tag is amazing on that black embossed background! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  9. Unity sentiment work well with all designs. Love your geo stripes!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great technique. Love the bright colours. Hugz

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I love receiving comments and feedback.