Thursday 6 August 2015

Less is More Challenge Week 235 Colour

Here's my card
It's for the current challenge at Less is More

 So the start of a new month means it's Colour week
and we've chosen Berry Shades
 
I just completed the Online Card Class - Background Check. For Day 5's homework, we were to create a background using dies. The black piece was my homework. 

I used this Simon Says STAMP die to cut black cardstock, three times. I thought that I might have difficulty lining the die up. Using the magnetic platform with my Big Shot made it easier than I had anticipate.

I used ink blending tools to apply colour to a white piece of cardstock. I chose distress inks - ripe persimmon, picked raspberry and dusty concord.

Thanks for visiting
sue

5 comments:

  1. Loving those bright pops of colour against the black, gorgeous.
    Thanks for sharing with us.
    Anita x
    Less is More

    ReplyDelete
  2. There's not a lot of white space this time but the colours are wonderful!
    Thanks so much
    Chrissie
    "Less is more"

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful shades of berrys - fun and striking design.
    As Chrissie mentioned we do like a little more 'white space' but your card is gorgeous!
    Thanks so much for sharing. Sarah Less is More

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm catching up on last week's Less is More cards, sorry to be so late with my visit!
    Wow what a stunning, vibrant card!
    Thanks so much for joining us this week
    Anne
    Less is More

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I love receiving comments and feedback.