Thursday 18 June 2015

Less is More Week 228

Here's my card
It's for the current challenge at Less is More
 
One Layer Card week
and the theme is 
Home
  
I was stumped ... I was going to skip this week because I didn't have a clue what to do. Then I remembered that I had this Claudine Hellmuth stamp set
I thought that I would mask off a circle, ink it with Distress Inks (squeezed lemonade and mustard seed). I placed the street light so that the globes were in the inked area. I was going to colour the house but changed my mind. The street light and house looked like they were floating so I ripped a piece of scrap paper and used it as a mask for the distress ink - peeled paint added to look like lawn. I couldn't figure out where to put a sentiment, so I left it off. LOL!

Thanks for visiting
sue
 

3 comments:

  1. Great one layer card, love the idea of masking off the glow of your street light.
    Thanks for sharing with us.
    Anita x
    Less is More

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this little quirky house!
    As Anita said the lamp glow looks great!
    Thanks so much
    Chrissie
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  3. A fantastic and clever little scene and like Chrissie and Anita I'm loving the street light!
    Super stunning work and sorry I didn't get to you before the challenge closed.
    Thanks so much for sharing and taking part.
    Sarah xx
    Less is More

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I love receiving comments and feedback.