Monday 20 April 2015

Time Out Challenges #29


Here's my card


for the challenge at Time Out Challenges where:
We have our 'Inspired by Words' challenge for you this week and our words are:

'You can't make a Rainbow without a little Rain'

You can be inspired by the whole phrase or you could choose just 1 or 2 of these words.


I used this stencil and added the colour with daubers and Distress Inks (Squeezed Lemonade, Spiced Marmalade, Barn Door, Picked Raspberry, Dusty Concord, Broken China, Peacock Feathers and Peeled Paint)

The sentiment was from this Paper Smooches "Word Salad" stamp set.

Thanks for visiting
sue

5 comments:

  1. Stunnjng card Sue, fab use of the stencil, so bright and cheerful. Great to see you at Time Out

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE your bright colors, Sue! I am a huge fan of rainbow colors. I am your newest follower. Make sure you check out my giveaway I have going on for our StampNation Virtual Retreat.
    http://kreativekristies.blogspot.com/2015/04/misti-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kristie - I joined StampNation this past weekend. See you there!

      Delete
  3. So beautiful and what a brilliant way to make a rainbow. Love the outlines in black too, it really makes those colours pop! Very happy to have you join us at TIME OUT!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun and happy card! Love the background inking/sponging in rainbow colors. Thanks for joining us at TO :o)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I love receiving comments and feedback.